Friday, June 28, 2019

It doesn't feel right. 
Why am I constantly so jealous
I am not entitled to anyone but myself 
Yet my mind likes to trick me into thinking so
Nothing is great about me
As my track record proves
Yeah I can be funny but what else
Boys want a pretty skinny girl who’s shorter than them 
Someone who can’t beat them up 
Someone who agrees with what they say
Well that’s not me

But oh how i wish it was
5 foot 6 inches is unachievable
So is a weight under 150
My muscles won't disappear overnight
I hold my opinions tight
I refuse to change because I love me
But it’s hard to say so when it seems no one else does

I think I'll be forever alone
A virgin mary just like my namesake
This problem is so shallow and superficial
But it haunts me none-the-less
God why doesn't he want me
Why won’t he consider me

Why won’t he love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment